A : Good afternoon ! How can I help you?
午安,請問有什麼能幫忙的嗎?
B : Sorry to bother you, but the telephone I purchased last week is not functioning.
When I asked for a replacement, the clerk rejected the idea. He said the only
option is to repair this one, and that I will have to wait one week. This is
unacceptable. How am I supposed to make calls without telephone?
不好意思打擾了,我上週買了一支電話結果現在故障了,當我向店員要求更換新的電話卻被拒絕,他說修理是唯一方案而且還要等上一周,我實在無法接受,這幾天我要怎麼接聽電話?
A : I am sorry to hear that. Would you mind giving me your order number?
很抱歉聽到這消息,可以告訴我您的購買編號嗎?
B : It is AB000123.
編號是 AB000123
A : Thanks you. I have looked at your order and I apologize for the inconvenience
that this has caused you. Do you want a full refund or a replacement?
ֳ謝謝,我查了您的訂單,造成您的不便,我向您致歉。請問您要退款還是要換貨?
B : I will take the replacement, since I need to use telephone for work.
我選換貨好了,因為我需要電話工作
A : There you go. Here is your replacement and receipt.
沒問題,這是您的更換品及收據
B : Thank you for your help.
謝謝您的幫忙
A : You’re welcome. Have a great day.
不客氣,祝您有個美好一天
A:餐廳經理 B:客人
A : Hello Sir! How may I help you?
先生您好,有什麼可以為您服務嗎?
B : I need to complain about something.
我想要抱怨某件事
B : I just ordered a steak and the chowder soup. When the food arrived, I found out that they were cold. I talked to a waitress and she said she would handle it. But then she never returned. I just sat there like a fool. Can I get refund? I am quite appointed with the food.
我剛才點了牛排和蛤蜊濃湯,當餐點送來時竟然都是冷的。我向一位女服務生反應時她說會處理,不過她再也沒出現,我一個人坐在那跟傻瓜一樣。我可以退費嗎? 因為我對這裡的食物和服務感到非常失望。
A : I am so sorry to hear that. It shouldn’t have happened. I will get your money back. Here is your refund. Again, I apologize for that.
很遺憾聽到這件事,這不應該發生,我會退錢給你,請收下,並且再次向您致歉
B : Thanks.
謝謝
1. I am sorry to say this, but I really don’t like your service. The clerk was so rude!
很遺憾,但是我真的不喜歡你們的服務,那位店員實在很沒禮貌
2. Sorry to bother you, but I bought these sweaters yesterday and they all have holes in them.I would like to get a refund.
抱歉,打擾一下,我昨天買了這些毛衣發現他們有破洞,我想要退款
3. Would you mind lowering your volume? It is too loud and I can’t concentrate on my
studying.
你可以把音量降低嗎?你的聲音太吵我沒辦法專心學習
4. There seems to be a problem with the room service bill. I was billed for two bottles of
wine and I only ordered one. Could you double check the charges on my account?
我的客房服務帳單似乎有問題,我只點一瓶酒卻被收兩瓶的錢,可以幫我再次確認帳單上的金額嗎?
5. I am not satisfied with the wine. It tastes terrible.
我對這次的酒不滿意,喝起來很糟糕。
Sometimes you file a complaint, but it does not work, or the staff you are talking to
can’t help you. You can use the following sentences.
有時候你提出抱怨時,效果可能不如預期或該店員幫不上忙,你想找其它管道處理你的抱怨與不滿,這時你可以說:
1.Can I speak to your supervisor/manager?
可以找你們主管/經理嗎?
2. Is there someone else I could speak to about this matter?
有沒有其他可以處理這件事的人?
1. Apologizing 致歉
I am sorry to hear that. 很遺憾聽到這件事
I apologize for the problem/inconvenience. 造成你的問題,我感到致歉
We regret the inconvenience we have caused you. 造成你的不便,我們感到遺憾
We will compensate your loss if we were responsible for it. 如果是我們的責任,我們會賠償你的損失
2. Ask for specifics 詢問事發原因
Please let us know your concern. 請告訴我您擔心的是
Please tell me what just happened. 請告訴我發生什麼事
Please let me know what the problem is. 請告訴我什麼問題
3. Take action 解決問題
I will send someone to take care of it. 我將請人去協助
We will give you refund. 我們將退款給您
We can upgrade your room as compensation.我們升級您的房間做為補償
I will figure it out and get back to you soon.我會想想辦法然後盡快回覆您
4. Follow up 追蹤
Did everything work out okay? 問題解決了嗎?
Did you get what you needed/wanted? 你有得到所提的需求了嗎?
If there is anything we can do, please let us know. 如果有我們可以幫忙的,請讓我們知道
姓名
國碼
手機